BET THE MADNESS WITH UP TO $2,500
Have fun playing the brackets and squares. Enjoy the thrill of betting on your favorite teams! Learn How to Bet on March to the Madness 2023 with BUSR, your Elite Sportsbook.
How to Bet on March to the Madness Games: A Complete betting Guide
BUSR provides you with a complete guide on how to bet on March Madness games, find all the information you need to feel the adrenaline of the matches at a top-notch level.
When does March Madness 2023 begin?
The 84th edition of the tournament will start on March 14, 2023, concluding on April 3 with the championship game at NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas.
How can I watch March Madness 2023?
As usual, the first four rounds will be shown on truTV. The first and second rounds will be broadcast on CBS, TNT, TBS, and truTV.
TBS and CBS will then air the Sweet 16 and Elite 8 rounds.
How many teams are competing in March Madness?
The National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division I Men’s Basketball Tournament 2023 will feature 68 teams fighting in a single-elimination tournament to determine the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) Division I men’s collegiate basketball national champion for this season.
What are the March Madness 2023 dates?
The dates and venues for the men’s 2023 March Madness tournament are shown below. First, here’s the TL/DR version:
• Selection Sunday: Sunday, March 12th with 68-team
• First Four: March 14th-15th
• First round: March 16th-17th
• Second round: March 18th-19th
• Sweet 16: March 23rd-24th
• Elite Eight: March 25th-26th
• Final Four: April 1st
• NCAA championship game: April 3rd
How to create my own March Madness bracket
The Bracket Challenge Game, the NCAA’s official bracket game, will begin immediately after the selection committee announces the field on Selection Sunday. Make your choice before the brackets are locked, which will happen before the first game in the first round. How difficult is it to complete a bracket? Although no one has ever achieved a flawless bracket, you should not give up.
How to Bet on Men’s NCAA:
March Madness Betting Lines and Odds
The point spread, money line, and total are the three most popular NCAA wagers. Let’s have a look at each of these wagering categories and learn how to understand the odds:
Understanding NCAA Odds
• In the gambling world odds are used to show how likely or unlikely a specific outcome will happen, according to every sportsbook. These odds are represented frequently by a number followed by a + or – sign.
• The highest the number next to the minus (-) sign, the more likely the event is to happen.
• The highest the number next to the plus (+) symbol, less likely the event will happen, according to all bookmakers.
• A negative (-) sign next to the odds represents the quantity of money you must bet to earn a $100 profit.
• A plus (+) sign next the odds show how much money you’ll get for every $100 bet.
• Note that you will always recover your original investment as well as any wins.