- The $100K March Madness Bracket Contest opens on Monday, March 15th, 2021 and closes on Friday, March 19th, 2021 at 12:00pm ET. All entries after this point will be considered void and will not be eligible for any of the prizes.
- The Contest begins with the First Round of the 2021 Men’s NCAA Basketball Tournament on Friday, March 19th, 2021.
- Entries can be purchased in advance.
- If your bracket is not completed or fully filled out by 12:00pm ET on Friday, March 19th, your entry will be void and eliminated from the contest.
- Round Dates: First Round (March 19th & 20th), Second Round (March 21st & 22nd), Sweet 16 (March 27th & 28th), Elite 8 (March 29th & 30th), Final Four (April 3rd) and Championship (April 5th).
- Only fully completed brackets qualify for the contest prizes.
- We reserve the right to amend this promotion at any time.
- House rules and regulations apply.
- Winners will be notified by Email and will be posted on a Leaderboard. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to keep his/her Email information in their account up-to-date and accurate.
How to purchase your entry:
- Each entry into our $100K March Madness Bracket Contest costs $10.
- Entries may only be purchased with real cash funds.
- Entry fees will be deducted directly from players’ account balance.
- All purchases are final. There are NO refunds. Make sure that before you click on the PURCHASE button that you double check all your selections.
- You can purchase up to 50 entries.
- JOIN now
How to Play:
- Participants must purchase at least one entry to participate in the $100K March Madness Bracket Contest.
- After purchasing entries, players can view and edit their entries in the ‘My Brackets’ section.
- Participants must pick the winners of all 63 games in the 2021 NCAA Division 1 Men’s Basketball Tournament, beginning with the First Round.
- Points will be awarded for each correct pick.
- Once a bracket has been submitted, it is final. Picks cannot be changed once the bracket has been submitted.
- 1 point for every correct selection in the 1st Round
- 2 points for every correct selection in the 2nd Round
- 4 points for every correct selection in the Sweet 16
- 8 points for every correct selection in the Elite 8
- 16 points for every correct selection in the Final Four
- 32 points for picking the winner of the Championship Game
Guaranteed Prize Pool
|11th to 100th Place||$100.00|
|101st to 500th Place||$75.00|
|500th to 750th||$50.00|
Need Help making your picks try the Marc Lawrence Playbook Guide: